Mode 4 OCPP 1.6J OCPP 2.0.1 60kW - 150kW DC Fast Charger
Our DC Chaerger has an output power up to 150kW with dual CCS2 outputs, which is widely used for electric bus charging. Friendly user interface with 4G/ Wi-Fi/ Ethernet communication and RFID card reader, TUV & CE certified.
- AC Voltage: 3-phase 260-530V AC
- Max DC output power: 60kW/ 90kW/ 120kW/ 150kW
- Output DC voltage range: 150V-1000V DC
- Display: 8'' TFT Touch Screen LCD
- Network Interface: Ethernet/ WiFi/ 4G smart internet connection
- OCPP: Full OCPP 1.6J/ OCPP 2.0.1 support
- Ingress Protection: IP55
- Shipping Dimensions: 1980 x 1120 x 850 mm
- Charging Interface: 2 CCS/ 2GBT/ 1 CCS+ 1 CHAdeMO/ 1 CCS +1 GBT
- Mounting Type: Floor
More and more EVs hit the road nowadays, and long range EV models are becoming the trend in the market. While the EV drivers enjoying a long distance trip, faster charging becomes necessary. T08 chargers are now available to meet the fast charging demands.
● DC fast charger supporting CCS, CHAdeMO or GBT
● ISO 15118 Plug & Charge
● Multi languages supported
● Daylight readable touch screen display
● RFID authorization
● Pin-Code (OTP) supported
● Robust all weather stainless steel enclosure
● Quick & easy installation
Perfect partner for fast EV charging
T08 DC fast chargers are designed for quick and convenient charging for all Electric Vehicle models which support CCS 1, CCS 2, CHAdeMO and GB-T connectors. With its modularity allows an maximum charging power up to 180kW and can charge 2 electric vehicles at the same time.
Latest OCPP compliant
T08 is fully OCPP 1.6J and OCPP 2.0 compliant, which means you can easily connect it to your CCMS for remote monitoring and management. Load balancing feature of T08 chargers makes it perfect for public and fleet use.
Harmonious commercial EV charging
With iocharger's advanced load management technology, T08 can distribute output power smartly if the station power is limited which makes it easy for the station management.